Recipe by: Chef Kelly Yorke
Yields 4 |
Prep Time: 0,
Cook Time: 0
|4||Gluten-free Tortilla Wraps|
|6||oz||Thinly Sliced Deli Turkey Breast|
|4||oz||Vegan Cheddar Cheese, shredded|
1) Spread about 1/4 cup guacamole on one half of one side of each tortilla.
2) Ruffle 1 – 1/2 oz. of thinly slice turkey breast over the guacamole on each tortilla.
3) Top the turkey with 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce and 1 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese.
4) Lay four slices of tomato over shredded cheese.
5) Flip uncovered side of tortilla over filling and cut each tortilla in half to create 8 soft taco triangles.
6) Serve two taco triangles per person with (optional) a small cup of mango salsa on the side.
Nutritional Info - Per serving
g Dietary Fiber