ON THE ROCKS
- 2 oz Southern Comfort Whiskey
- 1/2 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1/4 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/4 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/3 oz Absinthe
- 2 dashes Bitters
- Combine whiskey, vermouth, simple syrup, lemon juice, absinthe, and bitters.
- Shake with ice and pour over ice in a rocks glass.
A perfect disestif, even those who don't like Fernet will enjoy!
- 1/2 oz Fernet Branca
- 1 oz Luxadro Marashino Liqueru (NOT grenadine)
- Fresh squeezed juice of 1 orange (2 oz)
- Fresh squeezed juice of 1 lime (1 oz)
- 3 pieces of Candied Grapefruit Rind (garnish)
- Combine Fernet Branco and Luxardo Marashino Liqueur.
- Pour over ice with orange and lime juice
- Stir and garnish
Flaming Lips of Bell
A subtly spicy twist on the classic margarita, balanced nicely with a hint of vanilla. Just like all the other parts of Bell's face, it's hot, but oh so sweet.
- 2 oz Herradura Tequila
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1/2 Jalapeno (cut lengthwise and seeded)
- 1 oz fresh squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 - 1/4 oz Vanilla Simple Syrup
- 1 Lime Wedge (garnish)
- Rub rim of rocks glass with lime, rim with salt and fill with ice.
- Combine Herradura and Grand Marnier.
- Pour combined Herradura and Grand Marnier , other liquid ingredients, and jalepeno into cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into inced rocks glass.
- Place jalepeno in glass and garnish rim with lime wedge.
A classic summer favorite
- 3 oz Still Rose Wine
- 1/2 oz Peach Vodka
- 1/2 oz Citron Vodka
- 2 oz Ginger Ale
- Assorted berries and citrus
- Combine wine and vodkas and serve over ice in a wine glass.
- Top with ginger ale and serve.